Building systems management
ENGIE recognises that effective control aligned with high standards of maintenance are the key to optimising energy efficiency and building system performance.
Our team of control specialists have the expertise to design new building control systems or evaluate and reconfigure existing systems, for optimum performance. We have knowledge and experience of control products from all leading manufacturers and can interface different protocols to maximise information sharing and energy-management capabilities.
Our targeted and cost-effective solutions include:
- Designing, building, financing, operating, maintaining and improving building control systems
- Validating current control configurations
- Re-configuring existing control systems to reflect changes in the building (e.g. layout and occupancy)
- Sub-zoning existing control systems to enable local fine-tuning of control parameters and to facilitate utility sub-metering
- Interfacing with popular control protocols, including BACnet, Modbus, Lonworks, TCP/IP, Trend, Cylon, LON works and TAC