- The term ENGIE or “we” or “us” refers to any subsidiary of ENGIE SA which is incorporated and operates in the United Kingdom.
- Any personal data collected from the Website may be stored and transferred within ENGIE, but will not be disclosed to or processed by any external third party without your consent. This personal data includes but is not limited to information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. In addition, if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. The data may also be used for marketing activity within ENGIE. You may 'opt-out' of any such marketing activity by sending an email to CommunicationsUK@engie.com.
- When you register for access to the password-protected customer area of the Website, ENGIE requests details to verify your status as a customer. Having been granted the right to use this area of the Website, you are then responsible for maintaining the security of your password and account and for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify ENGIE of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- The security of the information you input into the customer area of the Website is protected by data encryption using Secure Sockets Layer ('SSL') software. This is indicated by a 'padlock' in the corner of your screen. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised use.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of the ENGIE group, which means the ultimate holding company, ENGIE SA, and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the 'Act'), the data controller is
For gas supply:
ENGIE Gas Shipper Limited (registered in England No: 3814488),
ENGIE Gas Limited (registered in England No: 3814495).
For electricity supply:
ENGIE Power Limited (registered in England No: 4236804)
The registered office for each of these companies is No1 Leeds, 26 Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS12 1BE.
- The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers or affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibilityor liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. If you would like to review the personal data that ENGIE holds about you, please email here or alternatively write to The Marketing Department, ENGIE, No1 Leeds, 26 Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS12 1BE. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.