ENGIE has an award winning planning services team based in North East Lincolnshire, underpinning, supporting and enabling the right growth and development to regenerate areas and create a desirable environment for local people to live and work.
The planning process is often viewed as a challenge with hurdles to overcome, but this needn’t be the case. Our specialist team can provide the help and advice you need for your ideas to become a reality, whilst being sympathetic to local requirements.
We offer an extensive range of planning services to both the private and public sector, working with architects, developers and local authorities along with colleagues across the business to offer a fully integrated approach. This ensures that all aspects related to planning are considered, such as infrastructure, ecology, transport links and the highways network.
Planning services include:
- Planning application support
- Appeals, public inquiries and hearings (including expert witness services)
- Listed buildings, conservation and heritage advice
- Site appraisal and strategic planning advice
- Energy and infrastructure
- Planning support and top-up services for Local Planning Authorities
- ENGIE Arboricultural Services
Download our Arboricultural Services brochure below to find out how ENGIE can help with your tree-related matters.