In the event of a gas emergency, please contact: National Grid Emergency Service on 0800 111999
What to do in the event of a possible gas escape
- Turn off the gas at the mains supply and leave it off until the escape has been repaired
- Ensure all naked flames are extinguished
- Open doors and windows for ventilation
- Do not operate any electrical switches
- If an electrical security entry lock/phone is fitted, then this must not be operated.
The door must be opened manually when the engineer arrives
If the problem persists or further work is required then please call us on 0113 306 2152 during normal business hours or 07808 770 7099 after normal business hours, to arrange for any necessary works to be carried out.
In the event of a power cut, please call 105 to be put through to your network operator.