Graduates - Finance
Finance Graduate Scheme:
What does the scheme involve:
Our vision can only be made a reality if we have an innovative, highly driven and focussed finance team. As an Engie Finance graduate you'll help drive profit and shape new financial processes. You'll be a crucial part of the energy transition and contributing to our success from day one. You will get the chance to work in a diverse range of our operations across the UK, all offering different challenges and an unrivalled experience to give you the best possible start to your career.
You will have the opportunity to gain experience over the duration of the scheme of:
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business Development financial support
- Management and Statutory accounting
- Progressive levels of responsibility as experience increases
- Achievement of a Finance Business Partner job role following successful completion of the programme
To help your career development we will support you through your CIMA accreditations over the duration of the scheme.